Ark Animal Hospital has proudly served the animal community of Chalfont, Souderton, and the surrounding area since 1993. We are a family-owned veterinary hospital that is open seven days a week, and we are dedicated to providing personalized and progressive care to all members of our pet family.
As a team of veterinary professionals, we pledge to provide excellent animal health care and client education to support the relationship between people and their pets. We work hard to meet this goal by consistently demonstrating competence, compassion, fairness, and respect in all of our interactions with patients, clients, and each other.
Our success is due to the love and support we receive from our community, and we always look forward to seeing our pet friends when they make a trip to the Ark. If you have any questions about our veterinary services, please contact us.
Ark Animal Hospital is a family. Our pets and pet parents are the heart of our family. We are dedicated to providing personalized care to all members of our family. We listen with compassion and provide excellent service with a true sense of integrity in a way that we can be proud. To all, welcome to our family.
Meet the Team
- Dr. Sampson is Fear Free Certified®.
- Dr. Hollenbach is a certified Feline Practitioner with the American Association of Feline Practitioners® (AAFP).
- Dr. Hollenbach, Dr. Armstrong, and Dr. Seymour are all USDA Accredited Vets for international health certification services.
Ark Animal Hospital has two office locations:
- Chalfont—our main hospital location.
- Souderton—our satellite office location (does not offer acupuncture, laser therapy, or surgery services).
- 2020 Best of Souderton Award—Ark Animal Hospital of Souderton won in the Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals category.
- 2019 Best of Bucks-Mont annual awards—In 2019 Ark Animal Hospital was a double winner! We won “Best Vet Hospital” and Dr. Smith won “Industry Leader–Veterinarian.”